Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm single!

Single girl looking for the right guy who has kind eyes and a gentle soul and who is atleast taller than me. No Arnolds or muscle heads, but someone who is solid. I also love it when a guy smells good. Must have a stable job, good work ethic, a strong worker. NO DRUGS, I don't mind drinkers as long as you don't become violent and have a dependancy problem. Someone who is outgoing and uplifting. If you are wife banger, look somewhere else. You must possess a sense of humor. Also, must love to travel. You must be flexible and understanding and able to communicate and compromise. You must grant me the same respect and courtesy that I would grant for you. I have a good job, and I'm a low maintenance kind of girl. I can get by with nothing. I don't want anyone to give me the world. I want someone to share what the world can give us.

No comments: